Monday 7 November 2011

Skittles Touch: Cat

Click Below To Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDlaJlb1ezg

Review:

I find this video to be the funniest web campaigns I have seen in quite some time, it leaves you with a sense of suspense and disgust all at the same time. Now when I say disgust I don’t mean I’m grossed out about the skittles, I mean I’m grossed out that some 35 year old stay at home son is digitally licking my finger. This is the perfect way to target the demographic; it is funny and creates a ton of buzz because you want to show all your friends. This campaign gets thumbs up from me, what do you think?

Leave your comments and ill be sure to get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. I must say this is a great web campaign. Very creative and fun. It does suit the skittles brand, very wacky and kinda weird.

    This commercial created tons of buzz digitally, with a total of 20+ million views with a mostly postive response.

    Great post Stephan V

    ReplyDelete