Tuesday 8 November 2011

Go Beyond The Cover

Click Here To Be Amazed:

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

Review:

This ad is the weirdest ad I have seen all year; I didn't understand it until the video finally finished. This video almost makes it look like a nonrealistic product for the majority... Who is really going to cover their entire body in this stuff on a somewhat normal basis? I'm guessing the majority of people that want to cover a tattoo would want to use this product in a patch area, but I still believe it is a good product for people going to wedding or events that want to cover up their tattoo. Although there is a lot of bad talk about this ad I think it is absolutely beautiful. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This was real sick! By far one of the best examples of effective advertising. What a great way to show how your product works.

    ReplyDelete