Tuesday 4 October 2011

Calvin Klein Shock - For Him and Her Commercial

New Calvin Klein Shock Ad:


Calvin Klein Video Link



Review: 

For my first post on blogger I thought I would find an ad that was targeted at my demographic. Being a third year advertising student my critical thinking skills have been nurtured and progressed over the time I have spent studying the business of advertising; I feel that this ad targets me perfectly since I was raised in the 90's and 2000's.

This Calvin Klein ad targets the younger demographic (18-28yr olds) that have grown up with the intoxicating vibe of the 90's and early 2000's, this ad perfectly describes my style and how I feel in every way; it makes me think of all the clubs I have ever been in and how those atmospheres make me feel.

If you have any outlooks on this ad or comments drop me a line and I will be sure to comment back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment